FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
All over the Bay Area in North California
01. WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
02. CAN I SHIP MY ORDER?
We can only ship the arrangement of preserved flowers across the lower 48 United States using UPS. The delivery fee will be vary depending on the shipping method and it is not included in the product price.
03. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER?
Due to the nature of our products we do not offer returns or exchanges.
If you are not satisfied with our products please do the following steps:
1. Take a picture immediately after receiving your flowers and noticing the issue.
2. Contact us immediately describing the issue in detail and attach picture for reference. Submit to email email@example.com
3. We will review and contact you within 2 business days.
Wilted flowers complaints due to the failure of unwrapping, cutting stems, and placing flowers into the water will not be honored.
04. WILL THE ARRANGEMENT LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PICTURE ONLINE?
We will do our very best to replicate the flowers as pictured on the website, paying particular attention to the color scheme and the flower components. Because each product is hand-designed by our professional florist, they are all unique and different. Our quality expectation is that our affiliate maintains the overall look and presentation of what was originally requested.